Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hmm....

I've been having some mad strange dreams lately... and usually, they're not only dream sequences, but I'm thinking they're premonitions. I know I sound crazy, but for real, months later, I experience a wicked case of deja vu... and I'm pretty sure there wasn't a glitch in the Matrix. Trust! It's happened many times before.

So, recently...

Dream #1

In my dream, I'm pregnant. (I know. Scary.) I didn't dream the full on being pregnant part, it was more like at one moment I had a huge belly, the next, tight, ripped, abs in place of the huge belly (Hey! It's my dream) and a premature baby in an incubator with little fabric shades on. The next moment, I have a fat, pandesal arms, langonisa legs baby in my arms and Mr. Fitness has one, too. Then I wake up. Twins? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me just start off with one!!!!

Dream #2

I've just woken up from this dream. Mr. Fitness and I are walking down Seymour, downtown, and there are hoards of charter buses parked everywhere. At the next moment, I notice gorgeous, strong black men all around us walking in choreographed steps, speak-yelling in chants and grunts. There's a university stepping competition...in Vancouver? Whatever. There are loads of black men in Vancouver. Be thankful.

Anywho, I hear a bass, snare and rimshot drum beat coming from a bar/lounge and so I follow it. It's that dude from The Roots...Questlove aka Ahmir Thompson. I immediately have the feeling that I'm supposed to be here. I get up on stage and I sing. I don't know what song I've just sung... I go to the bathroom and I wake up.

So that's about it. It's going to happen. I just don't know when. Maybe not the Step competition, though... we don't really do that sort of thing here.

6 comments:

mark banaag said...

i wish your just sayin's were more frequent....just sayin

zandra said...

Hahahhahahaha..Thanks Marky!

MikeMSA said...

A step competition could happen.. LOL

Nenette Alejandria Mayor said...

Did that pregnancy dream appear the night after I implied that the bus dude looked like your and Mr. Fitness's offspring? You know, the day when you almost had an embolism at the mere suggestion of babies? :)

zandra said...

@ Ate.... hahahahhaha I DID have embolism! Then I made myself feel better with chock-lits!!!

Nenette Alejandria Mayor said...

Ah, yes, chock-lits... the cure for whatever ails ya. :)