Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20 Things I Want You To Know

I copied this concept from my cousin LifeCandy, who she, in turn, copied from someone else. I, too, have opted to take the chicken-shit way out and post my grievances via blog. Most of the time, I say what I feel when I feel it....and most of the time, I immediately feel guilty or get in trouble. But I have at least 20 people that I to want to give a strong talking to...let alone a kick in the penis or punch in the ovary.

So here, 20 things I hate about you... oh sorry, I want you to know. Hate is such a strong word.

1. Most days, I want to kick your face in. Your opinion is not the only one that matters. Most times, the things your say are very mean and hurtful. You'd lose your top if I spoke to you that way.
2. I wish that you and I had a better relationship. It's not always about you, you know! (it's about me)
3. I strongly dislike that you're such a princess. It really gets on my nerves.
4. I know you think you're all hot shit... but you have a small penis. And questionable fashion sense.
5. I like you, I think you're nice, but you don't need to call him every hour. He does have other things to do you know....
6. When you drink, you get so obnoxious, loud and super embarrassing. Or maybe I'm just not drunk enough.
7. I wish things could've been different, but frankly, you're too young and Fran's awesome.
8. Sometimes, you're incessant eye rolling makes me want to rip your eyes from their sockets, throw them on the ground and step on them.
9. Cooking is not my main thing. I don't even get to cook creatively for myself anymore. There's more to me than this shit. Thanks.
10. Your attitude makes me want to throw raw proteins at your face, but that would be a waste.
11. Your boyfriend is an ass and I could break him in a minute. If he only knew he's messing with the wrong family.
12. I honestly think you're really stupid.
13. I'm completely disgusted by you.
14. You know what, you negative Nancy, be thankful of everything you have and stop complaining! You're giving me a headache!
15. Your treatment of Fran was uncalled for and inexcusable. You're lucky I haven't seen you since then. P.S. You're a douche.
16. You have no idea what you gave up. But thanks for cheating on me. I found someone who knows my worth.
17. Why are you hating on me? What? If you have a problem with me, let it out. Trust me. I don't like you most of the time either!!
18. You deserve so much more than you're allowing yourself to receive!
19. I secretly think that you and I could possibly be really good friends... but I don't want to seem like a stalker to find out.
20. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out. And I kinda want to be your twin... but me... and sexier.

So, there we are there. It took a while. I read through it several times, and I know it sounds depressing, negative and angry... and I really wanted to revise it and add some more positive points, but I feel better about this. Like a pressure releasing my chest.

P.S. I'm not all that angry and negative. We've all got days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, I wonder if I know who the first one and the small penis one are???

Nenette Alejandria Mayor said...

Whoa, I thought I commented on this!
Anyway...

#4 - I thought this was about me until you got to the fashion sense bit, because dammit, I have awesome fashion sense. And, oh yeah, I don't have a penis.

#15 - I couldn't help it! He stole my Cheetoz! ;)

#16 - I met this person, right?... So, that's what happened. What an ass.