Thursday, July 23, 2009

She is DEFINITELY Sasha Fierce!!

Can I just say...DAMN!!?!?!

Beyonce is a force to be reckoned with. Beautiful, talented... FRICKIN' sexy!!! She has always been someone I've looked to for "Get-Off-Your-Ass-And-Workout" motivation. Have you seen her body??? Hot damn!


That's it!! I'm going to start working out again! I will look like Beyonce!! Ok, no, I won't. But I am going to work out and start taking care of myself better so my outsides match my insides... bloody with guts! Ok...sorry. What I really meant was that I want to look just as fierce on the outside as I feel on the inside.

That will require consistent exercising dates with the Guildford Rec. Center, less laying around, more healthier meals. It'll be difficult, but honestly, I could as half as good as Beyonce, it'll be worth it!!

*I think we need to retire the word fierce.

P.S. - I think Kanye has a bit of something stuck in his throat. I think it might be his huge...umm...ahem...ahem...ego.

No comments: