Sunday, June 7, 2009

No point, what-so-ever...

So...hey!  I'm Zandra and this is my blog.

As much as I want to say, "Ok...the end." I can't really, can I? There has to be a point, doesn't there?  Well, to tell you the truth, there is absolutely no point to this blog.  I'm not talking about strictly being green, fitness (I might talk about lack of fitness..), or healthy eating (again, lack there of).  This blog is about nothing... and whatever.  It's like the Jerry Seinfeld show..."George: It's a show about nothing! ... Jerry: You might just have something here".  Or maybe I don't.  I haven't decided.  

What I do know is that this blog will serve as a receptacle for my mind trash.  Some days, I'll talk about food, friends, family, rants, raves and maybe... Robert Pattinson!!  I'm just going to be honest with you.... there'll be A LOT regarding the last subject. 

I'm not an exceptional writer, I might not even have a lot to say on certain days... but I like to talk, I'm nice, people like me and I have friends. 

Thanks

z

PS... here's a little fun.  I love this clip.  It's completely random.

No comments: