Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweet....


I friggin' love cupcakes!!  They're an addiction!  I'll eat any kind of cupcake...except those from Safeway.  Can't do it.  Lard and gritty icing forever.  No thanks.  

I usually hit up my usual cupcake dealer, Cupcakes (www.originalcupcakes.com), and I am super thankful that they opened up another location on Thurlow.  That way, I don't have to walk all the way down to Denman just to get my fix.  I think that's why I've gained some extra padding.  You know, because I don't eat any other type of sweets or pastries.  Right.

What I usually do when I buy cupcakes and have to share, I choose favorite flavors and new ones that we haven't tried or that just come out seasonally, and I cut them in half.  That way, I get to have all of them and still practice sharing.  Gold Star, ME!!

Anyway, I love cupcakes.  They also offer tasty cakes, but I don't know.  It's not the same.  I know they use the same cake batter, icing and flavorings, but I think it's because it's not as cute as cupcakes are.  

It's my birthday soon... I hope I get a giant cupcake for my special day.  Awesome.

1 comment:

Nenette Alejandria Mayor said...

When you come to town, we should go to The Cupcakery in the Village. I've never been, so we can kill our two Cupcakery virginities with one stone!