Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Still breathing...

Hey all... A.K.A. Ate Candy...

I know I haven't checked in for a long minute, but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive, just been busy with life.  

As of late, I've been trying to get my living space/friendships & relationships/LIFE organized and prioritized so that I can plan my next move and take a step forward.  It has NOT been easy.  But in all honesty, I'm actually enjoying the process.  I'm learning more about myself, differentiating my needs compared to my wants... which, btw, I find somewhat difficult because I want everything!  True story.

So, wish me luck, I'm doing my best... and on the plus side... I've finally done my nails.  Last time I did that was February!  

Here's a little piece of pie to send you on your way.  Dance like no one is watching.  It's funner! Goodnight!



No comments: