Monday, June 8, 2009

Random thoughts today...

Just to warn all you out there (only one, Ate Candy/"Nenette"), this might be a bit of a rant...

 - Why are people still ragging on Monday?  It's a new day that we get to start fresh, do things differently than the day before.  Just because it's Monday, it doesn't give you an excuse to be a jerk. Jerk!  AND, I happen to be in a cheery mood most of the time and it's NOT because I want to annoy you.  Only on Mondays... and bank-hold days.  Jerk...

 - I am really out of the loop when it comes to technology.  Yah, I have a Facebook account, email, Twitter, I shop online...yadda yadda yadda... but seriously, that's as far as it goes.  Fran and I bought this brand new Macbook, with all these awesome new features that I barely have time to learn how to use them because I'm busy stalking Rob Pattinson online!  I'm not actually stalking him...that's too creepy.  I'm just googling pictures of him and saving them on my computer and having his face greet me when I turn on the comp, and when I walk away for a while...screensaver.  That's far less creepy.  Really.

 - Part 2 of above:  I have a Blackberry too.  Please note, I'm not trying to brag at all.  I actually don't understand why I have these things when I can't use it to their max potential because a) I don't know how and b) I'm somewhat lazy.  Like today, I updated my Facecrack status to "I strongly dislike how Twitter works on the Blackberry only when it wants to..." And I got two responses... one talking about apps and one talking about which apps I should use....WTF guys!  I had no idea that these things existed.

 - Francois is back home from visiting our family in San Diego, California.  He brought me back shoes. Such a sweetheart.

 - I also thought about what it would be like to kiss Rob Pattinson like Kristen Stewart was able to during filming...let's face it, if she wanted to NOW, I'm sure Rob wouldn't have any hesitations!  Neither would I, Rob, neither would I.  And don't worry, I already asked Fran for permission.  But I think he was being sarcastic.  You'll see Fran!!

1 comment:

Nenette Alejandria Mayor said...

it's fun pissing people off on Mondays ;)
Hubby likes to piss me off during PMS and he says it's fun, so I really can't blame him. LOL