Thursday, June 25, 2009

RECAP!! A summarization of the last few days...

So, several deaths this week.  Such a shame! Really.

- Farrah Fawcet 

I feel badly for this lady. Ass cancer!! I can't even begin to imagine how painful it must've been for her to even endure one BM! And her poor soon to be husband. I read that they had been together for quite a while, but she would never agree to marry him, not matter how many times he asked... Until the end. So apparently she finally agreed to marry him, but I don't know if they were able to go ahead with it before she died.  My girlfriend said that she probably knew that she had a few hours left, that why she agreed to it.  Oh, so mean.

Ed McMahon

I didn't really follow much of this man's life.  It's just a shame that he's gone.  He'll never announce anything again.

- Michael Jackson

 When I first heard that Michael Jackson had died, I couldn't wrap my head around it.  I was like, "No.  It's not true.  He'll probably come back in a week's time and put out a new record."  Nope.  Wrong.  I was truly saddened by this news.  The first thing I thought of was the Dirty Diana video.  It was one of my favorites.  The power, style, creativity... everything that he exudes on stage is absolutely mesmerizing to me.  And the video had smoke.  He was so cool.  I loved the Michael of the 80's and 90's.  Oh wait, not the Michael of the entire 90's.  All the way up to before he decided to marry Lisa Marie.  I heart MJ.  

Here is one of my many favorite jams from the Jacksons... especially love that little Mike hits all those awesome falsettos with such ease.  Never Can Say Goodbye.  So fitting.


No comments: